Sunday, January 23, 2011

Welcome. :)

At 12AM, you should be sleeping not blogging. Personally, I'm not that good at listening to my own rules, so here I am typing away. I just wanted to say, "Welcome!", to what hopefully (crossed fingers!) won't be a failed attempt at a fashion blog. I know, ANOTHER one. I promise I'll aim to please. I'm not going to post pictures of horrendous attempts at trying to dress trendy and chic. What I want from this is to hopefully change your minds on how you see dreams and goals being followed. This is basically my inspiration to work hard and be where I've always dreamed: Parsons school of Fashion Design. I know, dream BIG, right? It may be a long shot but I know that if I get around to posting blogs I can get around to my damn sewing. Maybe even sketching. Who knows? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment